WHO WE ARE:
Media Voice is a young dynamic documentary film production company. We focus on creating promo and event videos for nonprofit and socially responsible companies. In the past, we made short films for well-known Czech and foreign organisations such as ERSTE Foundation Roma Partnership and ERGO Network. We are also involved in making video clips and reports. Our second major activity is making documentary films. Currently, we are working on a full-length documentary How I Became a Partisan, an autobiographical search for the roots of Media Voice founder, Romani filmmaker Vera Lacková.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
– Brno-based students
– Studying Cultural Management, Journalism, Film Studies, Screenwriting and Dramaturgy or related field
– Strongly interested in film production and marketing
– Proficiency in English which corresponds to B2 level or higher (knowledge of another language is an asset)
– Experience in film production industry
– The ability to collaborate on our promotional videos as well as feature-length documentary films
– Participation in fundraising and PR activities
– Our office in the center of Brno
WHAT YOU WIIL DO:
– Create fundraising strategies and help to implement them
– Write PR materials for business purposes
– Monitor and search for documentary films
– Help with company administration
– Contact new partners
– Assist in video shoots and create video content
Term of the internship – from february to june
For more information, please visit our website – http://www.mediavoice.eu/1100-2/ or Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mediavoiceprodukce/
If you are interested in our offer, do not hesitate to send to email@example.com your short motivation letter explaining why you want to intern with us.
Deadline: 30.1. 2018
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The Media Voice team.